DGAP-News: AIXTRON SE / Key word(s): AGM/EGM
AIXTRON SE Annual General Meeting 2018
All Resolutions Approved
Herzogenrath/Germany, May 16, 2018 - Shareholders of AIXTRON SE (FSE: AIXA) a worldwide leading provider of deposition equipment to the semiconductor industry, today voted in favor of all resolutions presented by the Executive Board and the Supervisory Board to this year's Annual General Meeting.
The following resolutions were approved at AIXTRON's 21st Annual General Meeting:
- Approval of the activities of the members of the Executive Board and of the Supervisory Board during fiscal year 2017
- Election of the auditors and the Group auditors for fiscal year 2018
- Ratification of the system for the compensation of the members of the Executive Board
- To downsize the Supervisory Board to five members and to adjust the compensation of the Supervisory Board
- A new authorization for the purchase of treasury shares
- The creation of a new Authorized Capital 2018
- The creation of a new Contingent Capital 2018
48.9 percent of AIXTRON SE's share capital was represented at the shareholder meeting held at the Hotel Pullman Aachen Quellenhof in Aachen, Germany.
Speech of the Executive Board and Presentation
Explanations of the AIXTRON Executive Board, represented by Dr. Felix Grawert and Dr. Bernd Schulte, in which the Full Year 2017 results, the Q1/2018 results and the technologies of the group were explained, as well as the slides to the presentation to Topic 1 of the agenda can be downloaded from the website: www.aixtron.com/agm.
For further information on AIXTRON SE (FSE: AIXA, ISIN DE000A0WMPJ6) please consult our website at: www.aixtron.com.
This document is an English language translation of a document in German language. In case of discrepancies, the German language document shall prevail and shall be the valid version.
16.05.2018 Dissemination of a Corporate News, transmitted by DGAP - a service of EQS Group AG.
|Phone:||+49 (2407) 9030-0|
|Fax:||+49 (2407) 9030-445|
|Listed:||Regulated Market in Frankfurt (Prime Standard); Regulated Unofficial Market in Berlin, Dusseldorf, Hamburg, Hanover, Munich, Stuttgart, Tradegate Exchange; Nasdaq OTC|
|End of News||DGAP News Service|