DGAP-Ad-hoc: Ludwig Beck am Rathauseck-Textilhaus Feldmeier AG / Key word(s): Forecast/Change in Forecast
AD HOC Release
LUDWIG BECK am Rathauseck - Textilhaus Feldmeier AG - Securities Identification Number 519 990 -
Major reasons for the decision:
- After an already late start to the season for fall and winter product lines, the sales and earnings performance in October and November clearly fell short of expectations, due to uncommonly mild weather in the 4th quarter.
- The first third of December not only saw no catch-up effect in terms of demand, but instead a further decline in sales.
- As regards the rest of the year, LUDWIG BECK no longer assumes that the failed sales and earnings expectations could possibly still be compensated to a noteworthy degree.
On the basis of this assessment, the LUDWIG BECK Group adjusts its forecasts as follows:
- Gross profits are now expected to amount to approximately EUR 165m (previously: between EUR 170m and EUR 180m).
- The EBIT margin is now expected to settle around the 3% of net sales mark (previously: between 3.5% and 5%).
The LUDWIG BECK AG level forecasts are also adjusted in the course of the current reassessment:
- The Executive Board now expects gross revenue from the sale of goods to range between EUR 90m and EUR 91m (previously: between EUR 93m and EUR 97m).
- The EBIT margin is now expected to range between 4.5% and 5% of net sales (previously: between 4% and 6%).
10-Dec-2018 CET/CEST The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases.
|Company:||Ludwig Beck am Rathauseck-Textilhaus Feldmeier AG|
|Phone:||+49 (0)89 2 36 91-0|
|Fax:||+49 (0)89 2 36 91-600|
|Listed:||Regulated Market in Frankfurt (Prime Standard), Munich; Regulated Unofficial Market in Berlin, Dusseldorf, Hamburg, Stuttgart, Tradegate Exchange|
|End of Announcement||DGAP News Service|
755809 10-Dec-2018 CET/CEST