|Total 9-month turnover||300.2||212.6||+41.2%|
Business remained buoyant in the third quarter, with turnover up 38.8% from Q3 2015 as reported and up 11.5% at constant consolidation scope (excluding Diagonal Company, Tessi documents solutions Switzerland and Austria and BPO Solutions).
Tessi documents services and Tessi customer marketing contributed to this growth, with turnover up 52.2% (15.9% at constant consolidation scope) and 2.5% respectively, while CPoR Devises' turnover fell 3.9%.
Consolidated turnover for the first 9 months of 2016 rose 41.2% to €300.2 million, including 12.1% growth at constant consolidation scope. Turnover by division breaks down as follows:
In 2016, Tessi will focus on integrating its recent acquisitions and achieving the Group's customary profit levels with the newly expanded consolidation scope. The Group will also pursue its policy of innovation and acquiring new expertise in France and abroad.
Q4 2016 turnover,
6 February 2017 after market close.
- Tessi is the No. 1 document processing specialist in France
- Listed on Euronext Paris Compartment B - ISIN code – FR0004529147 – Ticker: TES
- Head office in Grenoble, France (38)
- Founded in 1971 and acquired in 1979 by Marc Rebouah, the current CEO
- French No. 1 in cheque receipt and processing
- French No. 1 in foreign exchange and gold trading
- French No. 1 in managing deferred promotional operations
For further information visit: www.tessi.fr