In view of the recent wave of cyber-attacks, Tessi is enhancing its value chain with the acquisition of cyber security expertise.
Tessi today announces the acquisition of a 100% interest in Dhimyotis, a trusted third party specialising in cyber security. Dhimyotis publishes authentication, cryptography, encryption, SSL, electronic signature and timestamping solutions.
As confirmed by its certifications and customer base, Dhimyotis stands out as the most trusted French service provider:
Dhimyotis also offers a “2D-ORIGIN” solution, enabling verification of the origin and integrity of documents such as invoices, payslips, insurance certificates, bank account details, diplomas and business cards.
In 2016, Dhimyotis posted turnover of close to €1 million and EBITDA nearing break-even. In a high-potential cyber security market, Dhimyotis is rapidly expanding and is vying for a spot as a major French and European player in cyber security and digital trust.
This new acquisition strengthens Tessi's offering and bears witness to the Group's commitment to guaranteeing rigorous and virtuous management of the security of its services, for all of its customers.
- Tessi is the No. 1 document processing specialist in France
- Listed on Euronext Paris Compartment B - ISIN code – FR0004529147 – Ticker: TES
- Head office in Grenoble, France (38)
- Founded in 1971 and acquired by Pixel Holding on 12 January 2017
- French No. 1 in cheque receipt and processing
- French No. 1 in foreign exchange and gold trading
- French No. 1 in managing deferred promotional operations
For further information visit: www.tessi.fr