|€m – non-audited||2017||2016||Change|
|Total 9-month turnover||319.9||300.3||+6.6%|
Tessi's turnover for the 3rd quarter of 2017 amounted to €100.5 million, an increase of €3.3 million. Dhimyotis, which was acquired in July this year and specialises in cyber-security, contributed €128,000 to growth over the period.
Tessi generated turnover of €319.9 million over the first nine months of the 2017 financial year, an increase of 6.6% compared with the same period in 2016.
Annual turnover 6 February 2018 after the market close
- Tessi is the No. 1 document processing specialist in France
- Listed on Euronext Paris Compartment B - ISIN code – FR0004529147 – Ticker: TES
- Head office in Grenoble, France (38)
- Founded in 1971 and acquired by Pixel Holding on 12 January 2017
- French No. 1 in cheque receipt and processing
- French No. 1 in foreign exchange and gold trading
- French No. 1 in managing deferred promotional operations
For further information visit: www.tessi.fr