Start of the construction of the PAGAP solar plant in France (5 MW)
Voltalia (Euronext Paris, ISIN code: FR0011995588), an international player in
renewable energies, announces today the beginning of the construction of the
PAGAP(1) solar power plant in Metropolitan France.
The PAGAP solar power plant has a total installed capacity of 5 MW; it is
located in the Isère departement (38), in the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region.
Situated in Saint Etienne de Saint Geoirs, the project will be built on land
belonging to the Grenoble Air Parc joint development zone ("ZAC"(2)).
Awarded during the CRE III national call for tender, and initiated by the
development teams of Martifer Solar, the project will be built by the Group,
which will also manage the Operation & Maintenance of the plant. Commissioning
is expected in Q3 2018.
Next on the agenda: 2017 full-year results on March 28, 2018
About Voltalia (www.voltalia.com)
* Voltalia is an international player in the renewable energy sector. The
Company produces and sells electricity generated from wind, solar, hydro and
biomass power plants; it owns a total installed capacity of 508 MW.
* Voltalia is also a service provider, assisting its investor clients active in
renewables at each project stages, from conception to operation &
* With more than 460 employees in 17 countries, over 4 continents, Voltalia is
able to act worldwide on behalf of its clients.
* Voltalia has been listed on the Euronext regulated market in Paris since July
2014 (FR0011995588 - VLTSA) and is a component stock of the Enternext Tech 40
and CAC Mid&Small indexes.
Chief Administrative Officer: Marie de Lauzon
Investor relations: firstname.lastname@example.org
+33 (0)1 44 63 14 40
A. Commerot, email@example.com
Press contact: J. Jullia
+33 (0)1 56 88 11 11
(1) Parc d'Activité de Grenoble Air Parc
(2) Zone d'Aménagement Concertée